Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last Post From the USA: Travel Itinerary

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading thus far. I've really loved writing this blog and getting to see the map that shows what countries my readers are from. I have views coming in from around the globe. Some of them from people I know, (Shout out to Sonora, studying Music and volunteering in South Africa, Flo in Israel, Sheldon vacationing in Ecuador, Janay studying International Development in Ecuador, Jodi teaching English in Japan) and some of them I have no idea about. I have an abundance of views from Russia and no clue why. Either way, all of you are awesome! 


HERE IS THE TRAVEL PLAN FOR AUGUST 21:

4:00a (EST) Wake up and shortly thereafter leave for the airport
6:00a (EST) Depart Flint for Chicago O'Hare
6:05a (CST) Arrive in Chicago O'Hare
LAYOVER! WOOO! 
12:45a (CST) Depart Chicago for Seoul, Korea
14 HOUR FLIGHT FOR FUN!
4:25p (KST, aka GMT + 9:00 aka 13 hours ahead of EST), August 22nd, arrive in Seoul, Korea
7:20p Depart Seoul Korea
10:50p (ICT, aka GMT +7:00 aka 11 hours ahead of EST) Arrive in Chiang Mai, Thailand 


 WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU, AND FOR ME:

  1. I will probably not be sleeping the night of the 20th 
  2. I will be traveling ~27 hours or so, probably a bit more
  3. I will have LOTS of free time on Wednesday Aug. 21 between 6:00a (CST) and 12:00p (CST) so PLEASE call me. I won't have my computer with me, so I'll probably just be eating bagels and feeling super jittery. Also, this is your LAST CHANCE to hear my voice for 4 months so TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! :) 
  4. Oh, one more thing. I just added this handy-dandy page (up top) to my blog about how to send me mail. Please send me mail. Please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment