Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just A Few Pictures

Here are just a few photos that I could easily get uploaded. I have pictures from the scavenger hunt and rock climbing as well that I will try to get up. The first picture is at Wat Prasin, a very beautiful temple in the Old City. The other pictures are from Art In Paradise, a new museum in Chiang Mai that features interactive illusion art. Dew and I took over 500 pictures yesterday, so below are just a few.
Kuhn Paw, Dew, and me at Wat Prasin

Swimming at the Art in Paradise Exhibit

I went surfing too! 

Mini vacation to Rome!
I LOVE this picture

:) 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Normally I wouldn't be a stickler about this sort of thing, but as you can imagine, Roman sculpture holds a special place in my heart and I want it to get all due credit. Your lovely fountain scene was in fact the Trevi fountain in Rome. Partically designed by Bernini, aka the greatest sculptor ever (which just struck me as very funny because I first read Angels and Demons at CBF, though my adoration for Bernini was WELL set LONG before that book was ever written). -Yaffa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fixed! :) I *knew* it was in Rome, but typed it wrong after a long adventurous day!

      Delete