Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Message From Our Sponsors

Hey folks,
Thank you to everyone who has been reading and following along with my adventures. For those who don't know, as part of my AVODAH year, I've been asked to fundraise to support their programs. Since 2002, AVODAH DC has placed 224 corps members in 44 front-line organization dedicated to changing the lives of individuals and community coping with challenges of poverty. AVODAH participants have added $4.2 million in staffing capacity to these agencies, and helped bring critical service and support to District residents.

Today is the last day to support my AVODAH fundraiser. I currently have 37 donors and was hoping to reach a goal of 40 donors.  Thank you to everyone who has donated already, I really appreciate your support.

If you haven't donated yet, this is your chance! I'm asking for a one time-donation of any amount.  I've been having an amazing time with AVODAH and I can say with absolute certainty that the work my friends and I are doing is making a difference in Washington DC.

To donate, follow this link:
https://connect.clickandpledge.com/Organization/avodah/campaign/DC_ICM_FY15/fundraiser/WendyLow/

Thank you again for reading and supporting.


No comments:

Post a Comment